2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The IV Guy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FROM WWW.THEIVGUY.COM
Terms of Service and Legal Disclosures
Copyright Notice and Terms:
All images, videos, books, articles, domain names, design theme, logos, and other materials on this site are copyright protected. You may not reuse, redistribute, republish, sell, store in a database, reverse engineer, or otherwise use my content without my express written consent. However, there are a few exceptions:
- You may use built-in “share” tools on social networking sites to publicly share links to my content, which is a common practice on sites like Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, and so forth.
- You may create hyperlinks on other websites, which will point back to my original website.
- You may share my public videos using YouTube’s or Instagram’s official video page or share tools. YouTube also allows individuals to embed videos into websites, blogs, and other online properties, or to email videos or share them on social media. I allow this so long as the official YouTube video is used from my channel (TheIVGuy); it does not violate YouTube’s terms of service; you may not post the text transcript of the video; and advertisements or content is not obscured or manipulated. Also, YouTube’s terms prevent the selling of content or access to their content, so you may not list my videos on a website and offer them for sale directly or charge a membership fee indirectly for access to my videos.
- You may not use my image or the image of Brian “The IV Guy” in any advertisements or promotional materials without my express written consent. You may not imply that I have in any way endorsed your product or service.
- You may NOT download my content (outside of YouTube’s and Instagram’s share tools) and re-upload it to other video sites, YouTube channels, blogs, or online properties. You may not copy my content to republish in books, flash cards, or to produce your own videos, DVDs, and other resource material. You may not transcribe content from my videos and post as articles online or in books. Doing so violates copyright law.
You agree never to attempt to gather private or personal information from this website, domain, server, or any other property of The IV Guy. Harvesting emails, hacking, gathering information, or anything else is strictly prohibited.
You may not share, rent, sell or trade any information on this site.
Copyright and Trademark of Other Companies:
This website and The IV Guy are in no way affiliated with any companies, organizations, copyrights, trademarks, or property that I may mention, including but not limited to: Nursing educational institutions, NCLEX, BD, B-Braun, copyrighted books, Google, Youtube , FaceBook, Yahoo, Instagram or any other trademarked, copyrighted, or patented names, companies, or material.
I may make reference to these companies, but each company trademark or copyright belongs to its own respective owner, and I am in no way affiliated with any of these companies.
I may sometimes use references, quotes, screenshots, or short clips of information in articles, tutorials, images, or other content within my videos or articles. All content used on my site is used in good faith under the fair use doctrine, by purchasing the appropriate license, by seeking permission from the copyright holder, or by seeking information that is factual (non-copyrighted) or in the public domain.
If you are a copyright owner, and you feel that I have used material that rightfully belongs to you, then please contact me. I will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. I do not wish to infringe anyone’s copyright, trademark, or other material.
Inappropriate conduct and violation of these terms:
Maliciously attacking this site, mining data from the site, collecting or harvesting private information such as email addresses, copying articles or copyrighted content, or any other potentially harmful activity is strictly prohibited. All data, pictures, and content is considered legal property of TheIVGuy.com. You may not use any text, images, logos, or other content. You may not reproduce our content in any way without express written consent.
Anyone that accesses this website, domain, server, or material in any way is bound by the terms and conditions of this website. This page covers the terms and conditions, and by using the site you fully agree and accept these terms and conditions outlined below. This section may occasionally change as necessary as the website grows and changes over time.
I do my absolute best to provide accurate information and follow accepted US standards of practice. The information, tutorials, tips, software, and all other material on this site is provided for informational purposes only, without any guarantee of accuracy, safety, fitness of merchantability, or reliability. You must follow any terms and conditions, copyrights, and notices with any software, eBooks, videos or items you download or use.
You agree that while students often report that my videos and articles are very helpful, they are not a replacement for proper studying and practicing within the scope of the license(s) you hold. Nursing procedures are rapidly changing, and state laws can vary. I encourage students to always check my content for accuracy, and always use the methods considered standard of practice, hospital policy, or local laws. You further agree never to hold TheIVGuy.com (and its associated apps, YouTube, teachable account or social media channels) responsible for damages, or losses occurred.
Legal Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, and Warranty Disclaimer:
This website is in no way meant to harm anyone or cause loss. However, by using this site, reading this site, loading this site in a browser, or in any other way accessing this site or its related social media channels, you agree that TheIVGuy.com and its owners (and related social media accounts or content) will not be held responsible for any problems, losses, health damages, loss of life, inaccurate information, data loss, nursing practice errors, or other problems you may experience.
All information on this site is provided “as is.” Even though the authors on this website are medical professionals with medical training, please do not consider anything posted on this site as 100% accurate, safe, or as medical advice. Errors or omissions may occur. You should always consult a doctor or appropriate professional for any problems, treatments, information, or diagnosis. You agree to follow the latest nursing guidelines as set forth in your area by the Board of Nursing or similar authority.
Some videos contain nursing skills or teaching tutorials. While I strive for 100% accuracy, I may omit information, or make errors. Each state may have different requirements in place for certain procedures, therefore you agree not to hold The IV Guy liable for any problems, damages, or losses that may arise from the use of my educational material. It is the viewer’s responsibility to ensure that all lectures or skills are followed in accordance with state and federal laws.
You should never practice nursing skills without the proper licensing or credentials. Doing so may be dangerous for you and the patient. You agree to practice within the scope of the license(s) you hold and to follow all standards of practice set forth by the associated governing agencies.
Different countries may have very different standards of practice.Consult with your local governing agencies regarding your standards of practice for the license(s) that you hold before performing any medical procedures.
This website disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. I do not warrant the site, servers, emails, software, scripts, programs, or other items are 100% safe, effective, free of viruses, malware, or other potentially harmful programs or information. You agree that in no circumstances will this website be held responsible for any problems or damages of any kind arising from use in any way of this website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to hold TheIVGuy.com (and its associated social media accounts, videos, articles, marketing, teachers, employees, and owners) harmless in all claims, damages, debt, harm, injury, or loss arising from your use of my website, teaching materials, videos, articles, apps, social media accounts, and other online property.
You further agree that you will bear all legal fees, expenses, debt, losses, or other costs that you may incur or experience while using my website or related properties.